“Everybody knows your name”!
Personal Attention and Communication: Established in 2005 Latitude 34 Realty is a family owned business . We strive for each member of our team to be familiar with all of our properties and know each owner by name.
- Tammy Hanson, Owner/Broker – Property Manager
- William Hanson, Owner/Maintenance Supervisor
- Shannon Fussell, Reservations/Office Manager
- We also have a team of local reliable vendors who service our repair needs with prompt courteous service at reasonable rates which we pass on to our owners with no up-charges.
Marketing & Advertising:
- All of our vacation properties are on our website with live feed from our rental program so information is up to the minute for guests and owners to view. Properties are professionally photographed and a slideshow link is available for guests to view.
- Guest can book on-line 24/7 on our website.
- The mobile app market is rapidly becoming the booking tool of the future. We are pleased to be a part of the Pleasure Island Mobile App sponsored through our Chamber of Commerce.
- We are members of the Pleasure Island Chamber and are advertised on their site and print ads.
- Visible rental signs are posted on homes unless prohibited
- All of our properties are advertised on-line through www.rentalretreat.com . We also advertise on Facebook and various local venues. Owners are charged a $200 marketing fee annually.
- Monthly statements reflecting any repair expenses and income.
- Original of vendor invoices (no up charges on vendor repairs).
- 1099 at year end with profit and loss statement reflecting all expenses and income making tax season simple and easy.
- We strive to maintain exceptionally clean properties. Our housekeeping staff treats each unit with extra attention to detail.
- A deep cleaning is done on each property before seasons start annually.
- Light bulbs, remote batteries and a/c filters are replaced as needed if provided by owner at no additional cost.
- Bedspreads are laundered off site as needed for an additional fee by a professional laundry service.
- Arrange carpet cleaning as needed.
- Arrange maintenance service of a/c unit each spring with owners approval, our HVAC vendor gives us annual maintenance discounts we pass on to our owners.
- Extra cleaning items that are property specific such as exterior window cleaning.
- Each unit is inspected by a manager after cleaning to maintain quality control.
- Vendors are insured and bonded.